The Call for 2017 Scholarships is now Closed
Please watch this space for our 2018 scholarship competition.
Scholarships are available to full or part-time students studying at a university, college, or technical school in the United States, Canada or Mexico. Students need not be GIS or Geography majors but their course work and / or majors must have a large geospatial component.
Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Winners:
- Chad Greenlee - Edinboro Univ. of PA $1000
- Hugo Luis Rojas Villalobos - New Mexico State Univ. $1000
- Yassir Elrayah - Eastern Michigan Univ. $500
- Benjamin Gressler - Indiana Univ. of PA $500
- Madeleine Haynes - Eastern Connecticut State Univ. $500
- Tatyana Kalani - Tufts Univ. $500
Candidates must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States, Canada or Mexico.
The grand prize winners shall receive their scholarship check at EnerGIS 2017, and will receive complimentary admission. All travel and lodging costs shall be paid for by the scholarship winners.
Decisions of the scholarship committee are final.
Please download the scholarship application, and submit it to: [email protected]
Please note on the subject line Scholarship Application
Apply today! Applications will close on April 30, 2017