The Call for 2017 Scholarships is now Closed
Please watch this space for our 2018 scholarship competition.
Scholarships are available to full or part-time students studying at a university, college, or technical school in the United States, Canada or Mexico. Students need not be GIS or Geography majors but their course work and / or majors must have a large geospatial component.
- Winners must be a citizen or legal resident of the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- The grand prize winners shall receive their scholarship check at EnerGIS 2017, and will receive complimentary admission. All travel and lodging costs shall be paid for by the scholarship winners.
- Decisions of the scholarship committee are final.
- Please download the scholarship application, and submit it to: [email protected]
- Please note on the subject line Scholarship Application
- Apply today! Applications will close on April 30, 2017