Call for Papers is now Closed, Thank You!
Call for Papers Closed on March 31, 2017! Please Watch this Site for Our 2018 Conference!
You are the face of GIS in the Energy sector! From integrating real-time production data into your web mapping applications to leveraging the collaborative capabilities of GIS to enhance communication within your organization, we are looking for presenters to share their success stories at the 2018 EnerGIS Conference. Please visit the EnerGIS webpage to find out how you can share your story on utilizing GIS in the Energy sector!
Items to consider with regard to presenting at EnerGIS:
- You are NOT required to write a paper.
- Presentations have a duration of 20 minutes.
- Presenting at EnerGIS counts towards your GISP – either initial or renewal.
- There are a wide range of topics to choose from. Presentations do not need to be of a technical nature.
- Your EnerGIS presentation is posted on the national GITA web site.
All papers should be non-commercial in nature. The use of trade names and consulting firms will be permitted but the presentation should focus on a project or process and not advertise or promote a product, company or service. Vendors are encouraged to submit papers and co-present with one of their clients who can speak on the project, software or process.
Presentations should be 20 to 25 minutes in length. All presentations are required to be either a live demonstration or PowerPoint show, or a combination of the two.
All presentations will be posted on GITA’s website after the conference, as an on-line archive.